poppin'

I realized this morning that I’ve been popping a crapload of pills a day, some are vitamins, some are controlled substances (narcotics, rx, etc):
2 - 600mg IBUPROFEN (for swelling)
2 – 75 MG LYRICA (for nerve pain)
3 – CALCIUM (with magnesium) PILLS (for bone growth and strength)
3 – FLAXSEED OIL PILLS
1 – VITAMIN B COMPLEX PILL
0.5 – 5/500 VICODIN PILL (to help me sleep and for fun…er, I mean… for pain)

3 Comments:
At 3:21 PM,
Peter said…
Well, your liver might be shot but, on the bright side, you're heart should be super healthy!
...oh wait, I think that's aspirin that prevents heart attacks.
At 3:21 PM,
Peter said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 11:34 AM,
Unknown said…
at least you get sleep.
i've been taking 2 advil, 2 tylenol, 5 herbal stuff, 3 fiber, 1 multivitamin....hmmmmthat's alot.
Post a Comment
<< Home