midterm results...
*Fundamentals of Chinese Medicine – 93/100
*Anatomy I – not sure but I only missed 2 or 3 questions?
*Biology – originally my score said 94 (missed 2 questions), but upon review, my lame ass instructor marked one of my answers incorrect when in fact it was correct. So that’s an added 3 points – 97. then he talked about throwing out the one question EVERYONE got wrong probably b/c of the way it was written, and I had that one wrong sooooo…. 97/97. 100%!!!
Who’d have thought I’d get 100% on my midterm in Bio? I don’t remember what my bio grades were in high school, but I know that I didn’t get no A in it.
So I’m 3 for 3 right now. I’m feeling pretty good about that right now.
I’m also debating how many classes to take for next semester. Ideally I’d like to take on a full load of classes, try to catch up to my peers since I only went PT this semester. But Work FT and School FT doesn’t make Joannie a happy girl. The way I’ve currently scheduled everything out for next year leaves me only Sunday free… all other days are consumed with work and school, including Saturdays!!! And that Sunday will probably be devoted to studying all the subjects that I didn’t have time to study over the weekdays. What a dilemma. What should I do????

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home