It sucks to be ME

Friday, October 27, 2006

down in the dumps

Just feeling plain old crummy today. Full of complaints. Bad hair day. My bangs are in my face and obstructing my vision and giving me a headache. My clothes aren’t fitting me right. My skin is extra dry. I feel like a giant static electricity blob. Everything is stuck to me. My shorts are stuck to my tights are stuck to the hairs on my skin. My makeup isn’t doing its job. I still look tired. I feel bloated like a balloon. I had my first major instance of nocturnal hyperhidrosis last night. night sweats!!! I swear I thought I pee’d in my bed last night. I was drenched in sweat!! I don’t even remember dreaming about anything. I woke up clammy and cold. Disgusting!!!! aside from my physical crumminess, I’m falling apart on the inside too. the last few days have seen me feeling down and out. Doing well on my midterms really hasn’t done much to lift my spirits. Not sure what’s going on. I think I had a small anxiety attach at work the other day. Sitting at my desk, my heart started racing and a feeling of dread came over me. I have no idea what that fear was all about. It lasted a few minutes. And it wasn’t a pleasant experience. I can’t seem to see the upside to anything (not unusual for me, but it’s taking longer to bounce back from one of these phases). Down and out. Ugly betty.

Hopefully I’ll get over this weird phase in a few days. Halloween weekend is here. I still don’t have a costume. I’m ashamed to admit that, since I’m usually such an enthusiast of the holiday. But I just haven’t been in the right state of mind for the last month. SIGH…. (that’s a big sigh…)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home