It sucks to be ME

Monday, October 16, 2006

study hours

I finally did some real studying this weekend. I crashed ron’s b-school library on the uws and spent 3.5 hours there! Can you believe it? Me! Studied for 3.5 hours!!! That’s pretty hardcore considering I hadn’t spent more than an hour of real studying since this semester started. I have 3 midterms coming up this week. The sad part is that since I didn’t do any type of actual studying until now, I’m totally behind and those 3.5 hours of studying was only to get caught up on the material covered in the first couple of weeks of class. I still need to sit and review all my notes and commit everything to memory.

It’s probably not going to help that I’m trying to catch madama butterfly opera at the met tomorrow night for $20 rush orchestra seats…...... the night before my first midterm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home