It sucks to be ME

Thursday, June 29, 2006

rag

This week has been full of rags. My friends here in ny are trippin big time. everyone is moody and cranky and can be set off by any and everything! but I’m not innocent in this either. I’ve been quite the loner lately. Declining invitations to kick it, screening calls, being pissy, breaking out into crying fits without a reason, and falling into states of lethargy and couch potato-ism. But one thing that I am proud of is that I tend not to take out my hormonally heightened attacks on my friends (just the boy and that’s not a good move either). Hence the reason I sit and veg at home… alone. There’s a bit of goodwill in there somewhere.

But lately a friend seems to be in constant-anger mode for the last couple of months and only seemed to get worse during the rag. Whenever we hang, there’s this underlying current of hostility (not towards me) that seems to seep into the conversations. Seems like nothing is free from criticism. It gets tiring being in this type of environment after awhile. Makes me wanna crawl into a dark hole, site in a fetal position, suck on my thumb and rock back and forth until it’s over.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger j0mammma said…

    i believe there is good will in that...i'm with you. i tend to hibernate. this week though i've been trying to keep going out but i just have to drink twice the caffeine becuz of the lethargy...zzzzz....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home